We be jammin' in this kitchen.
Blueberry Lime Jam (from Food.com)
4 ½ cups blueberries
1 pkg dry pectin
5 cups sugar
1/3 cup lime juice
1. In a pan crush blueberries one layer at a time.
2. Add pectin and stir.
3. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
4. Add sugar, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
5. Stir in lime juice.
6. Return to a rolling boil and boil for one minute. Stir constantly.
7. Ladle into hot jars, add rings and seals.
8. Process 15 minutes in hot water bath.
Peach Raspberry Jam (from Taste of Home Canning and Preserves Magazine)
2 2/3 cups crushed peaches
1 1/2 cups crushed raspberries
3 cups sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon bottled lemon juice
1. In large pan, combine all ingredients.
2. Cook over low heat until sugar dissolves and mixture is bubbly, about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
3. Bring to a rolling boil. Boil for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from the heat, skim off foam and ladle into jars. Add rings and seals.
5. Process 15 minutes in hot water bath.