They are the perfect solution for this problem. The other night I tried a new pound cake recipe (Cherry Almond) using these two cuties. Even though this is a recipe for a normal size bundt, it was the perfect amount for the 2 bundts. My hubby and I enjoyed one of those cakes and the other cake I placed in the freezer for later.
Cherry Almond Pound Cake (adapted from Get off your Butt and Bake)
1 Cup Butter
2 1/4 cups sugar
3 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon soda
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon almond extract
1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped marachino cherries
3/4 cup pecans, chopped
1. Cream butter. Add sugar and beat until light.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each.
3. Sift flour, salt and soda together and add to batter alternately with sour cream.
4. Add vanilla and almond extract.
5. Bake in greased bundt pan for 1 hour at 350 degrees or until done. Cool in pan for about 10 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool.
2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 tablespoons melted butter
Milk (just enough to make the glaze the consistency you desire for drizzling over the cake)
Mix until nice & smooth