Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Revisiting 2008 Meme

Tonight while reading favorite blogs, I came across an meme for recapping 2008 hosted by Kelli at There is no place like home. It sounded interesting. Thought I would see what my year at blogging looked like.

Post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month. You can also add a favorite picture from each month
I added the title of my first entry for each month as well as the first sentence and then a favorite picture from that month.

January: New Year New Opportunities
2008 Amazing that 8 years ago the world was concerned with Y2K
old hands

February: Longing for Spring Swap Questionnaire
If you have been thinking about spring and love swaps, check out this swap.
Feb. 3, 2008

March: Haekelbeutal AKA Crocheted Summer Bag For Me
Haekelbeutel is German for crocheted bag.
DSC_0741

April: A Little Of Paint Makes A World of A Difference
Slowly....step by step...it is coming together!
Grits and Groceries

May: Bicycle Riding
For several years, Greenwood has been one of the hosts of the USA Crits Speedweek.
Just pick strawberries

June: One of The Many Reasons Why I Love Summer
Home grown veggies.....
Queen Anne's Lace

July: How About Those Georgia Dogs?
Not those Georgia dogs....
Braves July 4th

August: So Long, Matlock
On Monday I say goodbye, so long, see ya later gator to Matlock and hello to another year of middle school.
Leslie Papa

September: What's Up?
Nothing...absolutely nothing.
Stained glass

October: Welcomed Site, Ahhhh!
Driving home yesterday, my eyes gazed upon a welcomed sight.
Dad Son USC Football

November: Friday Nights in SC
I love high school football.
Presidential08

December: Felting Groove
For the past few weeks, it was been colder than normal in my part of the world.
Cinnamon Buns

Wonder what 2009 will bring?

5 comments:

Beth said...

Happy New Year! I really love that strawberry picture. I wish I had some of those berries right now. :)

Jessica said...

I have a feeling that 2009 will be a very good year. Have a wonderful New Year.

Tipper said...

A very neat way to sum up the year!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Glad you played along and used the correct sentences which made it fun!
Happy New Year!

Kelli said...

I'm so glad you joined in the fun! What a wonderful peek through your year!
~Kelli