Pages

Friday, February 01, 2008

Longing For Spring Swap Questionnaire


If you have been thinking about spring and love swaps, check out this swap - Longing For Spring - I think there might still be some spaces available.
My responses to the questionnaire:

Do you knit or crochet? knit How long have you been at your craft? I was taught how to knit when I was little but until a couple of years ago never knitted consistantly.
What are your favorite yarns/fibers? wools and cottons What are your least favorite yarns/fibers? funky yarns
What are your favorite colors? earth tones, blues, greens What are your least favorite colors? pinks, bright flashy colors
What ‘warm weather’ project are you looking forward to making this year? have not decided yet
What are you favorite scents? clean, fresh scents Least favorite? fruity
What is your favorite flower? love flowers - all flowers
What are you favorite spring time hobbies/activities? gardening
Do you have a garden? yes If you do, tell us a little about it. flower beds throughput the yard - wish I had space for a vegetable garden. Do you like to plant flowers or vegetables? flowers, flowers, flowers - love 'em
What are your favorite sweets? baked goods, chocolates
Do you collect anything? no
Do you have any allergies? no
Do you have any pets? no

3 comments:

Very Mary said...

You win the cards! You win the cards! I'll put them in the mail tomorrow:)

Hooray for you!

Chris Worthy said...

Oh my, I just have to learn to knit. I think it might require an element of spatial reasoning that I lack. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the info! I hope you will like your goodies! :)