Pages

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Spring Bag Finished

I finished my new spring bag and I love it. Love the colors in the material. Love the size and the shape. It is wider at the bottom than at the top. Sorry for the poor quality of light in the photo. I am not a photographer. It is obvious, isn't it?
DSC00195 DSC00196 DSC00197

My new project is a baby hat from Itty Bitty Hats by Susan Anderson. Don't ask me why I want to knit some of these precious hats. I don't have any grandchildren but they are so cute. I can't resist. I tell myself that I am practicing for that day when I just might be a grandmother.

3 comments:

Lain said...

Go knit those hats! I've been having a blast knitting those itty bitty cuties... And I've found plenty of people to give 'em to!
oxoxox
Lain

Very Mary said...

OOOH! I love the bag! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I love your new bag! My local quilt shop has some of those fabrics and I've been very tempted by them. :)