Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Handmade Christmas Gift Swap

Beth emailed me my swap pal for the Handmade Christmas Gift Swap. My pal is Patti and it turns out we live near each other. Today is her birthday and guess what....our birthdays are near each other. Mine is friday. However, as it turns out I am several years older than her .....older by 17 years.

Speaking of gifts....I ordered a couple of pairs of earrings from Heidi and was so please with them, I think I'll order some for gifts for Christmas. My nieces would love these.IM000263IM000250

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you and Patti both lived in SC and wondered how close you were. Are you close enough to start a knitting group? :)

The jewelry is beautiful. Thanks for the link. I may do some shopping soon. :)

Lain said...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday, Dear Leslie!
Happy birthday to you!!!!
Sounds like a fun swap! Enjoy!
xooxox
Lain