7-Up Biscuits (adapted from All Recipes)
4 cups Bisquick
1 cup sour cream
1 cup 7-up
½ cup butter, melted
1. Place butter in pan and allow to melt in the oven as the oven warms up.
2. Mix Bisquick, sour cream and 7-Up. Dough will be sticky.
3. Slowly add a little Bisquick at a time while kneading the dough until it becomes easy to handle.
4. Cut out the biscuits and place on top of melted butter. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until brown.
The second recipe's name drew my attention simply by the word "tots." I'm a huge fan of tater tots and have even made homemade tots. The fact it used zucchini was a plus. I'm always looking for different ways to use this abundant summer veggie.
Zucchini Tots (adapted from Skinny Taste)
1 cup zucchini, grated
¼ onion, diced
¼ cup cheddar cheese, grated
¼ cup panko bread crumbs
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place grated zucchini on paper towel and squeeze as much access water as possible.
2. Place in a bowl and add remaining ingredients.
3. Spray a mini muffin pan and fill each section with the zucchini mixture. Fill each section to the top.
4. Bake at 375° for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Both of these recipes made the "keeper" lists in this house.