Potato Tots (adapted from Cook's Country)
2 ½ lbs potatoes, peeled and cut into small chunks
1 cup water
2 ¼ teaspoons salt
1 ½ tablespoons flour
1. In a food processor, mix water and salt together. Add potatoes and pulse 10 to 12 times. Potatoes should be coarsely ground.
2. Drain in a fine-mesh strainer. Press potatoes with a rubber spatula to remove as much water as possible.
3. Transfer to a microwave bowl and cook on high in a microwave for about 8 to 10 minutes. Stir halfway through cooking. Potatoes should be dry and sticky.
4. Stir in flour.
5. Spread potatoes out on foil until cool.
6. Spread foil in bottom of 8 X 8 pan and spread potatoes evenly in the pan. Freeze for 30 minutes.
7. Slice into small squares and fry in oil. The fried tots can be frozen and reheated.
And speaking of something easy to do, this recipe isn't kidding. This is so easy and very delicious quick way to bake some chicken. Why haven't I thought of this before?
Easy Peasy Chicken (adapted from Mommy's Kitchen)
10 to 14 chicken legs or thighs
Greek Seasoning or salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
1. On baking sheet drizzle chicken with olive oil.
2. Sprinkle with Greek seasoning or salt, pepper and garlic powder. Sprinkle an amount that suits your taste.
3. Place in the oven at 400° and bake about an hour or until done. Turn the chicken over midway through the cooking to ensure crispiness.